SkyGate HD Shift Satellite Receiver
New receiver SkyGate HD Shift-based operating system Linux. The receiver is capable of receiving satellite HD-channels and digital terrestrial channels in MPEG-2 and MPEG-4. Despite the wide functionality, the receiver is easy to operate and easy to be mastered untrained user. SkyGate HD Shift has two card reader and has 2 Common Interface, thereby providing the necessary compatibility with different cards, conditional access.
Network capabilities are implemented through a network port, Ethernet, and WiFi-adapter (optsionalno!!). There is the ability to record to an external drive via e-SATA interface.
- Satellite reception of high-definition HDTV (DVB-S2/H.264) with a resolution of 1080i, as well as, the channels broadcast in MPEG-2, MPEG-4
- Reception of digital terrestrial channels broadcast in MPEG-2, MPEG-4
- E-SATA interface for connecting an external hard drive.
- The function of recording on USB Flash
- Shift FunktsiyaTime
- 2 Smart Card the card reader to work with different cards, conditional access
- 2 Common Interface for conditional access modules
- 2 USB ports
- HDMI Interface
- Support for WiFi USB-adapter
- Supported formats: MPEG-2 MP @ HL, MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 HP @ L4, VC-1, WMV9, AVI, Divx, Xvid
- Audio formats: MPEG (MP1, MP2, MP3, MPA), WAV, WMA, AAC, FLAC, OGG, M4A, DTS, AC3 (Dolby Digital)
- Network port Ethernet
- YPbPr - Component Video
- S / PDIF - Optical Audio